A few branches of fresh boxwood
6" metall wreath
- Start with cutting small pieces of the boxwood.
- Make small bouquets and fasten them to the wreath with florist wire by twining the wire around the bouquet a few times.
- Overlap the nest one and work yourself all the way around.
- Cut to size and put the flower foam in the pot.
- Add the stick and some box to hide the foam.
- Fasten the wreath to the stick with a little wire.
- Will keep green for a few days and then dry beautifully.
Made it? Tell us about it–