Valentine's Day is just around the corner. What is better to make a big heart to your loved one? I know this craft looks complicated, but it's quite easy.
- Start by making a large X of the twigs. Secure in the middle with copper wire.
- This will be the size of your heart.
- Use long twigs that you bend into a heart shape and fasten it to the X with the copper wire.
- Use little twigs to fill in the heart here and there to make it more full.
- When it's done you can hang it on your door, wall or place it on your beloveds bed.
Photography by Studio Dreyer Hensley
Made it? Tell us about it–