- Create a template on some thin cardboard. Draw the profile of half a vase. Don't make them to complicated, at least not at first.
- Cut it out with sharp craft scissors.
- Insert the template in an old book opened on the first page.
- With a sharp craft knife cut along the template.
- Keep on going until you are through all the pages of the book.
- Cut of the book's covers and remove the template.
- Open the book and fold it backward, before gluing the pages together with a hot glue gun.
Made it? Tell us about it–