Take a stack of old books and a print-out and turn them into a beautiful piece of decor!
You will need:
Old books, hardback and paperback
Print-out of an image you love (Mine is from the old comic "Bringing Up Father")
- Rip all the covers and spines off the books.
- Stack the books.
- Print out something from the web or a family picture that will fit on the book.
- Cut out your motif and glue to the books.
- Once it's dry, Use an exacto and cut the motif up in between the books.
- You're ready to display your new art-stack!
Made it? Tell us about it–