Have fun making a Christmas gift stocking for each member of the family. Decorate each with a charming old Christmas photo.
You will need:
old family Christmas photos
an inkjet printer
Blumenthal cotton Twill Photo Fabric, (available on eBay and Amazon)
sewing needle string/twine
- Place selected photos onto printer, do a test copy onto paper rst, then cut photo fabric to fit into printer paper feeder (follow directions supplied with photo fabric).
- Place fabric face down into paper feed of printer.
- Copy photos onto fabric; allow print to dry overnight
- Use scissors to cut around printed photos on fabric.
- To give an aged look, brush each with cold tea and allow to dry.
- Use embroidery cotton to stitch a photo to each sock.
- Make loops of knotted string/twine and stitch to the top of each sock.
- Hang the stockings!
Made it? Tell us about it–