This darling bunting is made from scraps of vintage wallpaper from the flea market!
Crafts + Styling + Photography by china squirrel
Get tons of inspiration in Sweet Paul Magazine:
vintage wallpaper pieces
- Make a triangle template from cardboard with the dimensions: 3 inches x 4 inches x 4 inches.
- Use the template to trace as many triangles as desired onto the reverse side of wallpaper. The more triangles you create, the longer your bunting will be.
- Cut out triangles with scissors.
- On the 3-inch side of the triangle, punch a hole about ¼-inch from each corner. Thread twine through holes. Repeat for each triangle.
- Hang as a wall decoration.
Some vintage wallpaper can be fragile and brittle when folded, so we used photocopies of our favorite wallpapers.
Made it? Tell us about it–