These precious butterflies are so easy to make and add a special touch to any room. I just love working with vintage wallpaper that I buy online, at flea markets and estate sales!
You will need:
Butterfly template - google "butterfly template" and you'll find hundreds
- Find a butterfly shape or shapes online and print out as many as you'd like. Using different shapes and sizes has a nice effect.
- Using paper glue, glue your wallpaper to your pieces of cardstock and allow to dry completely.
- Trace your butterfly shapes onto your wallpaper/cardstock pieces.
- Using an xacto or scissors, cut out your butterflies.
- Slightly fold each butterfly to give it dimension.
- Use wall putty to hang on a wall, or use them for cake decorations or to embellish a gift!
Use these butterflies to decorate a cake or a gift too!
Made it? Tell us about it–