LOVE THIS! This is a craft idea I made for Country Living. It's a tree cut out of vintage wallpapers and glued directly on the wall. Great in any kids room. Looks hard, but it's not.
- Make a template on a roll of finger painting paper.
- Cut it out and tape it to your wall. Then it's easy to see if it needs to be bigger or smaller.
- Cut out the tree in a wallpaper and glue it to your wall using wallpaper paste.
- Cut out leaves in at least 3 different wallpaper patterns.
- You will need about 60-80 of them.
- Glue them on the tree with the same paste.
- Sing a little song and maybe the birds will come and sit in your new tree.
Photography by Philip Friedman
Made it? Tell us about it–