A beautiful blend of nature and sparkle!
You will need:
dremel tool with drill bit and polish tools
different shaped and sized glass beads, mine are from beadparadise.com
- Find a perfect shaped walnut.
- Open the walnut, and clean and polish the inside.
- On each side of the nut, down the midline where the nut opens, drill 10 holes. (There should be 10 small holes on all 4 edges or sides of the nut.)
- On the face of each nut, drill 15–20 holes, scattered to your desire.
- Thread and twist the wire through a hole on the nut’s bottomside and thread the glass beads. The wire should make up the entire length of the nut.
- Twist the string and fix it pearl by pearl through the holes.
- Repeat 4 times on each 2 sides of the nut.
- Thread the seed beads through all the drilled holes, hide the contact strings inside.
- Tie the 2 halfs together, decorate with a bead at the bottom
- At the upper ends make a little loop with the seed beads at each end of the half nuts.
- Thread one end of a long (armlength) string through the 2 beadloops.
- Thread a flowerbead through 2 ends of the string down to the nut, and knot the ends.
Made it? Tell us about it–