The beautiful texture of the walnuts makes this wreath so special.
Get tons of inspiration in Sweet Paul Magazine:
dremel tool with drill bit
- Drill a hole from top to bottom into the walnut.
- Thread the wire or needle through the nut.
- Form a circle with the pieces of wire on each end and wind together tightly.
- Repeat these steps 6 times, or however large you want your wreath to be.
- To attach each nut together, wind a piece of wire around the walnut’s wire 3–5 times.
Made it? Tell us about it–