Whirling dervishes act as symbols of love and kindness.
When entertaining, give your guests a warm welcome with a personalized dervish they can take home. For an added touch, have a short poetry reading at the dinner table from the works of Mevlana Rumi.
To download the template, click into the document below, and download from the SHARE button.
Instantly download Sweet Paul SUMMER for just $2.99!
- Cut out whirling dervish templates onto white paper. Cut along all black lines, including the ones along the torso.
- Cut out a red hat using the hat template. Glue the hat onto the dervish
- Pull the dervish’s robes together to form a “skirt” and glue.
- Cut out a strip of black paper enough to fit around the dervish’s waist.
- Write your guest’s name on the strip with a white pen and glue around the dervish’s waist.
Made it? Tell us about it–