Lovely ornaments with a Star of David motif!
wooden disks, you can find these in different sizes at your local craft store
hot glue gun
- Start by glueing the end of the yarn on the back of the wooden disk.
- Then fold the yarn around the disk in a triangle, glue on the back to secure.
- You can use as many layers of yarns as you want.
- Do it again with a new triangle so that it forms a 6 point star.
- Secure on the back with hot glue.
- Hot glue some part on the back as a hook.
Made it? Tell us about it–