I'm making an army of these little snowmen and using them on the tree in my office! This post is presented by our friends at Clementine!
You will need:
3 wooden beads, mine are cute and geometric!
white craft paint
hot glue gun
red bakers twine
- Paint all of your beads white and allow to dry completely.
- Hot glue together three beads and allow to set/cool.
- Draw a darling little snowman face on the bead you'll use for the head using the sharpies.
- Add two dots to the middle for his buttons.
- Craft a little bit of the twine into a dapper scarf for Frosty.
- Hot glue a loop of string in the hole on top to use the hang him on the tree.
You can use these as decorations on wrapped presents as well!
Made it? Tell us about it–