1 cup pitiless black olives
1 garlic close, chopped
2 tablespoons capers
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
4 tablespoons olive oil
4 thick slices of chèvre
4 tablespoons honey
- Place olives, garlic, capers and parsley on a work surface and chop together with a knife.
- It should be coarsely chopped together.
- Place in a bowl and stir in olive oil.
- Season with pepper.
- Place the chèvre on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Pour the honey over.
- Toast under the grill until golden, it goes very fast.
- Serve while still warm with the tapenade and some good bread.
Made it? Tell us about it–