A super-yummy way to start your day!
you will need:
4 flour tortillas
butter for frying
Justin's Classic Almond Butter, to taste
1 apple cored and sliced thin
Creme Fraiche or Yogurt for serving (optional)
- Spread as much almond butter as you like on each of your tortillas.
- Add a layer of apples to two of the tortillas, half an apple per tortilla.
- Sprinkle on a little cinnamon for extra flavor.
- Top with the other tortilla to make a sandwich.
- In a pan, over medium heat, fry each side of the quesadilla until golden. Set aside and repeat with the second quesadilla.
- Allow the quesadillas to rest about 2 to 3 minutes before cutting in half.
- Serve with yogurt or creme fraiche!
Made it? Tell us about it–