Salty, sweet, and spicked -- the perfect combo!
Makes about 30 cookies
8 tablespoons soft salted butter
1 cup light brown sugar
3 tablespoons molasses
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon cardamom
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup crushed salted potato chips( I used Lay's)
1/2 cup almond flour
crushed potato chips
- In a food processor beat butter, sugar and molasses creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mix well.
- Add spices, flour, potato chips and almond flour and mix it well together.
- Place the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 370F (180C)
- Roll the dough into walnut size balls and place on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Use a wet fork and press them slightly down so they get a little flatter.
- Sprinkle each cookie with a little crushed potato chips and salt.
- Bake until golden, but not overdone, about 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Made it? Tell us about it–