Photos by Colin Cooke
Get tons of inspiration in Sweet Paul Magazine:
Makes about 30
1 cup heavy cream
1 pound good quality dark chocolate
1 tablespoon amaretto
- Have cream in a saucepan and bring slowly to a boil.
- Place the chocolate and amaretto in a bowl and pour the cream over.
- Stir gently to dissolve the chocolate.
- Leave to cool.
- When the mixture is set, use a spoon to scrape teaspoon sized balls.
- Use your hands to roll them into balls, messy but fun. (You can always lick your fingers after).
Made it? Tell us about it–