Create magical easter eggs with angel wings using pink-colored white chocolate.
plastic or silicone Easter egg molds
angel wing sugar/chocolate mold
chocolate (dark, milk, or white)
- For Solid Eggs: Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, remove from heat, and mix in coloring if required. Spoon into the egg and wing molds. Allow to set.
- Remove from molds and join 2 egg halves together using a little melted chocolate spread on the back of each.
- Carefully attach wings to egg using a little melted chocolate, place in a bowl to keep stable, and allow to set.
- For Hollow Eggs: Use a clean pastry brush to brush the melted chocolate on the inside of the mold.
- Allow setting, and then repeat again with melted chocolate until you have a thick coating of chocolate around inside of the molds.
- Carefully remove from molds and join 2 egg halves together with a little melted chocolate piped or spread on edges.
Made it? Tell us about it–