Grilling nectarines makes them even sweeter. The taste goes so well with salty asiago cheese.
You will need:
1 lb ground beef
1⁄2 cup+1⁄2 cup asiago, grated
3⁄4 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons water
2 nectarines sliced
4 brioche buns
- In a bowl, mix beef, 1⁄2 cup cheese, salt, pepper, and water. Don’t over mix it.
- Form into 4 patties and make a deep thumbprint with your thumb. That will make the burger cook more evenly.
- Brush burgers and nectarine slices with oil and place in a grill pan or on a grill.
- Place the buns on the grill as well so they toast.
- After you flip the burgers, sprinkle with cheese.
- Once done to your liking, serve the burgers in the buns with lettuce and grilled nectarines.
Made it? Tell us about it–