When buying eggs always look for organic free range, you can really taste the difference.
You will need:
1 bunch asparagus
4 tablespoons olive oil
pinch of chili flakes
8 organic eggs, cooked to your liking (I like mine almost hard boiled)
- Cut off the hard end of the asparagus and cut each in 3 parts.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the asparagus with some salt and chili until tender.
- Place on a platter.
- Peel the avocado and slice it and place on top of the asparagus.
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half and place on top of the salad.
- Top with the oil from the asparagus and serve.
Made it? Tell us about it–