Authentic Spanish gazpacho recipe made using canned tomatoes! Presented by my frineds at Muir Glen Organic.
You will need:
1 can of Muir Glen Organic Diced Tomatoes, 28 ounce
1/2 of a small cucumber
1/2 of a green pepper
1 clove of garlic
2 slices of store bread OR 1/2 cup of the inside of a loaf of bread
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon of vinegar
salt & pepper
celery seed, olive oil, and basil for garnish
- Chop cucumber, green pepper, and garlic.
- Cube your bread... cut off the crust first if you're using artisanal bread.
- Pour tomatoes into a food processor.
- Add veggies, bread, oil, vinegar and process until it's the consistency you like. I prefer mine chunky, but some people like it totally liquid.
- Portion your gazpacho, I love to serve it in drinking glasses.
- Garnish with celery seed, oil, and a basil leaf.
Made it? Tell us about it–