Berries.. figs.. amaretto.. marzipan... all my favorite flavors in one warm dessert! Pure delight!
3 cups mixed berries
6 figs, cut in half
1/2 cup amaretto
1/2 cup crumbled marzipan
- Place the berries and figs in a bowl and add the amaretto.
- Let the berries marinade 30 minutes.
- Place berries and the juice in ovenproof ramekins and top with marzipan.
- Bake at 380F, 180C for about 10 minutes, then turn on the grill so that you toast the marzipan.Make sure it doesn't burn.
- Serve as is or with some whipped cream.
Made it? Tell us about it–