Not only does the lemon make the chicken taste great, but it also tenderizers the meat while it cooks.
8 chicken thighs, skin on, bone-in
2 lemons, sliced
salt and pepper, to taste
red chili flakes
- Gently lift the skin off the thighs to create a small pocket.
- Place a slice of lemon and some rosemary inside.
- Rub the chicken with olive oil, salt, pepper, and as much chili you can take.
- Leave for 30 minutes so the flavors can blend together.
- Place the chicken skin-side down on a warm grill and cook for about 4 minutes on each side, depending on thickness.
- Place any leftover lemon slices on the grill and serve those on top of the chicken.
You can use this recipe with chicken breasts as well.
Made it? Tell us about it–