These wings are awesome!!!!
24 large wings
1 bottle dark ale
salt and pepper
1/2 bag salted pretzels
1 stick butter, melted
- Place all the wings in a large bowl and pour in the ale.
- Let the wings marinate for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 380F, 190C.
- Place the wings on a baking tray and season with sides with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 minutes, turn them and bake for another 12 minutes.
- Place the pretzels in a blender and blend until coarse. Place in a bowl and add the butter, mix well.
- Turn the wings over and press the pretzel mixture into the wings.
- Bake for another 12-15 minutes, they should be golden and cooked through.
- Serve with ale, of course!
Made it? Tell us about it–