Always a kids’ favorite. Use different berries and fruits to make colorful stripes!
Read my Summer 2017 Issue:
MAKES 8–10 POPS
2 cups blackberries
2 cups raspberries
1 cup sugar
2 cups water
4 tablespoons lemon juice
- You need two saucepans: one for the blackberries and one for raspberries.
- Add half the sugar, water, and lemon juice to each sauce pan with the berries.
- Bring to a boil, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Use an immersion blender and liquefy each mixture.
- Strain each liquid and cool.
- Once cool, add a little bit of one liquid to ice pop molds and freeze. Once frozen, add a bit of the other liquid and freeze again.
- Continue alternating flavors until you have a striped pop. Add the sticks to the last layer.
- Once frozen solid, remove from mold and serve.
Made it? Tell us about it–