Such a great salad, easy to make and beautiful. Add some grilled chicken for a whole meal.
You will need:
2 red peppers
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups cooked bulgur
5 oz feta cheese, crumbled
1⁄2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
2 tablespoons basil, chopped
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
3⁄4 cup blueberries
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon honey
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 420°F.
- Rub the peppers with oils and place on a roasting pan.
- Roast them until the skin turns black, take them out, and place in a Ziploc bag. Let cool.
- Take them out of the bag and pull the skin off using a small sharp knife.
- Discard the seeds and cube the flesh.
- In a large serving, bowl mix bulgur, peppers, cheese, walnuts, basil, parsley, and blueberries.
- In a small bowl, mix lemon, balsamic, mustard, honey, and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the salad with the dressing.
Made it? Tell us about it–