I think I found my new drag name... Broccolini Tartine! She's tasty, glamorous, and a little bit cheesy!
Chef Michelle Gayer has created a delectable menu that will bring everyone to the table, wherever they are
Recipes by Michelle Gayer + Styling by Sarah Sloane Photography by Christopher Dibble + Text by Leigh Angel
CERAMICS BY A QUESTION OF EAGLES AND EKUA CERAMICS
1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
1/2 cup cream cheese, room temperature
2 tablespoons cream 1/4 teaspoon salt
pepper to taste
4 slices rustic sourdough, lightly toasted
zest of 1 lemon
- Heat oil in a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook, gently stirring, until just golden, about 30 seconds.
- Add broccolini and cook with lid on for 2 minutes. Uncover and cook for 3 minutes more, until tender.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese and cream until well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To assemble the tartines, smear 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture on each slice of toasted sourdough.
- Place the cooked broccolini and some of the cooked garlic on top of each toast. Finish with lemon zest, and salt and pepper to taste.
Made it? Tell us about it–