The grapes turn into small bombs of sweetness that are divine with fresh ricotta.
1 cluster red grapes
10 fresh thyme twigs
2 tablespoons olive oil
12 thin baguette slices
1 1⁄2 cups fresh ricotta
pinch of red chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Pick grapes off the cluster and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Add thyme and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for about 6–7 minutes, or until the grapes start to split.
- While they bake, brush baguette slices with olive oil and toast golden in a pan.
- Spread ricotta on toast and place on a platter.
- Spoon grapes and thyme onto toast.
- Finish off with a pinch of red chili flakes.
Made it? Tell us about it–