1 large sheet of puff pastry
a little plain flour
1 fresh mozzarella, sliced
20 cherry tomatoes
salt and pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cut the pastry into 4 squares and roll it out to double size.
- Use a little plain flour so that it does not stick to the surface.
- Place each pastry on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Place mozzarella and tomatoes on top, sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil.
- Bake until golden, about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
Made it? Tell us about it–