It's very hot. But so worth it!
1 large bag of popcorn
1 cup sugar
A cute way to serve these is to make a handle using a lollipop stick. Hot glue rick rack ribbon. Glue to the popcorn ball with some melted sugar.
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl.
- Melt the sugar in a medium pan over medium-high heat.
- Stir once in a while so the sugar does not burn.
- Once melted, pour the caramel over the popcorn.
- Using clean rubber gloves form the popcorn into balls. (It will be hot so don't let the kids do this.)
- Store in an airtight container.
Made it? Tell us about it–