A cauliflower crust replaces the traditional flatbread for a healthier and delish dish!
Makes two small flatbreads
1 large cauliflower
1 large egg, beaten
1/3 cup soft goat cheese
salt and pepper
2 handfuls baby spinach
2 tomatoes, sliced
1 ripe avocado, sliced
4 large slices prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Turn the cauliflower into cauliflower rice.You can do this in a food processor or you can grate it into rice.
- Add about 2" water in a pot and bring to a boil, add the cauliflower and let it boil/steam for 4 minutes.
- While it boils prepare a colander with a clean towel draped over it.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked drain into the towel.
- Use the towel to squeeze out all the water.
- Place cauliflower in a bowl and add egg, goat cheese, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and divide the cauliflower into 2 thin cauliflower flatreads on it.
- Bake until golden and crispy, about 30-40 minutes.
- Plate the flatbreads and top with spinach, tomatoes, avocado and prosciutto.
Made it? Tell us about it–