5 green tea bags
1⁄4 cup sugar
1⁄2 cup frozen pitted cherries, thawed
1⁄4 cup good quality Maraschino cherries such as Luxardo brand+more for garnishing
3⁄4 cup vodka
- Bring 3 cups water to boil in a medium pot.
- Add tea bags, take the pot off the heat, and steep for 4 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and stir in the sugar until dissolved.
- In a pitcher, muddle together the cherries, Maraschino cherries, and vodka.
- Add tea and stir to combine.
- Serve over ice in glasses or teacups.
- Garnish with more Maraschino cherries.
Made it? Tell us about it–