1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, finely shopped
4 ounces bacon, cubed
2 chicken breasts, trimmed and chopped
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup chicken stock
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 large potatoes, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Heat the oil in a medium-size saucepan.
- Fry onion and bacon until the onion turns soft.
- Add the chicken and cook until the chicken has color on all sides.
- Add cream and stock and cook for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture into 4 ovenproof dishes and top with sliced potatoes.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Made it? Tell us about it–