I love all these flavors together! The dressing is a real hit with its mild garlic and salty lemon taste.
You will need:
10 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon+1⁄3 cup olive oil
1 preserved lemon
salt and pepper, to taste
1 head of lettuce
small handful of arugula
12 cherry tomatoes, sliced
3 grilled chicken breasts
- Heat oven to 360°F.
- Wrap the garlic and 1 tablespoon olive oil in foil and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Cut the preserved lemon in half and scoop out the flesh. Make sure you remove any seeds.
- Cut the lemon skin into strips.
- Place garlic, lemon flesh, and 1⁄3 cup olive oil in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide lemon skin, lettuce, arugula, tomatoes, avocados, and sliced chicken into 4 bowls.
- Top each bowl with salt, pepper, dressing, and microgreens.
Made it? Tell us about it–