This is just about the tastiest way to eat shrimp!
1 red chili, seeds removed
4 cloves garlic
1⁄2 lemongrass stalk
12 to 16 shrimp
12 to 16 small bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
- Use a sharp knife to mince chili, garlic, and lemongrass into a paste.
- Place in a bowl and add the shrimp. Rub them with the paste.
- Allow to marinate in the paste for 30 minutes.
- Skewer each shrimp onto a bamboo, straightening them out so they run the length of the skewer.
- Place them on a hot BBQ or a grill pan and give them about 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with fresh lime.
Made it? Tell us about it–