When you grill the romaine they get a sweet taste mixed with some char. So good.
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 lime, just the juice
pinch of red chili fakes
pinch of salt
2 packs Halloumi, thickly sliced
2 cups halved grape tomatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon balsamic
pepper, to taste
2 heads romaine lettuce
- Mix olive oil, lime juice, chili, and salt in a bowl.
- Add the sliced Halloumi and toss. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Mix tomatoes, oil, and balsamic in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Warm the grill and grill the Halloumi for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Place the romaine on the grill and turn often until the edges are charred.
- Serve the romaine topped with Halloumi and tomato salad.
Made it? Tell us about it–