These leaves are easy to make using melted chocolate. You can use milk, dark, and white chocolate. We colored white chocolate using a pink chocolate oil-based food color (available from kitchen stores or online).
melted chocolate (milk, dark or white)
- Gather pesticide-free leaves from the garden.
- Wash and dry them.
- Use a small clean paint brush to brush the melted chocolate on the back of the leaf.
- Place on a parchment paper-lined tray to set. To give leaves a natural shape, place the leaves over the round handle of a wooden spoon.
- Once set, carefully peel away leaf.
- Use to decorate cakes and desserts or present in a pretty box and give as a gift.
Made it? Tell us about it–