A deep-dish with a difference!
A thick cookie crust topped with a sweet medley of strawberries, macadamia nuts, and dark chocolate. Top it off with a drizzle of white chocolate and fresh mint, and you’ll have everyone clamoring for a slice!
1 cup flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
7 oz butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg yolk
3½ oz dark chocolate
2 tablespoons crushed
3½ oz white chocolate
fresh mint leaves
butter, for greasing
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line the bottom of a 9” spring-form pan with parchment.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, and vanilla sugar.
- Melt the butter, then whip it with the sugar until frothy.
- Add the eggs and yolk 1 at a time, mixing thoroughly between each.
- Combine the flour mixture into the batter.
- Flour your hands and gently press the dough into the bottom and sides of the spring-form pan.
- Bake for around 35 minutes or until the crust is a beautiful golden brown.
- Grate the chocolate or crush it into tiny pieces.
- Sprinkle the chocolate over the hot crust and place back into the oven for around a minute.
- Remove and let cool to room temperature.
- Slice the strawberries and arrange them on the crust, then sprinkle the crushed macadamia nuts on top.
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle it over the pizza in stripes.
- Garnish the pizza with mint leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!
Made it? Tell us about it–