1 1/2 pound ground beef chuck
1/2 pound smoked chorizo
2 teaspoons worchestershire sauce
salt and pepper
4 thick slices Gryere
- Cut the chorizo in pieces and place in a food processor. Ground as fine as you can.
- In a large bowl mix beef, worchestershire and ground chorizo.
- Shape into 4 patties and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a medium hot grill, they need 4 minutes on each side for medium.
- After you turned it add the cheese.
- Serve the burger with lettuce, bun and mayo.
Made it? Tell us about it–