The coconut makes these cookies so moist and suuuuuper chewy!
You will need:
1 stick butter, soft
1 cup sugar
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1⁄2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
4 oz white chocolate, melted
chopped dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and airy.
- Add flour, baking powder, and coconut, and stir until you have a smooth dough.
- Roll dough into walnut-sized balls and place on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Press them down slightly.
- Bake until golden, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Let them cool on a wire rack.
- Decorate with melted white chocolate, coconut, and cherry.
Made it? Tell us about it–