These wings have an Asian twist to them with a kick from ginger, chili, and lemongrass.
1/2 lemongrass, chopped
1 tablespoon ginger
4 garlic cloves
large pinch of chili flakes
1/2 can coconut milk
2 tablespoons fish sauce
1 lime, cut in half for serving
- Place lemongrass, ginger, garlic and chili in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the coconut milk and fish sauce and mix it well.
- Place the wings in a large bowl and add the marinade.Let them marinade for 1 hour.
- Place the wings on a baking tray and bake them at 380C, 180C for 8 minutes.
- Turn them over and bake for another 8 minutes.
- Take them out, turn them over and baste them with more marinade and bake further until golden and done, about 5-6 minutes.(all depends on how big your wings are)
- Serve them with some lime juice on top.
Made it? Tell us about it–