100 g butter, melted
1/3 cup sugar
1 cup plain flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup shaved coconut
- Preheat oven to 180C, 350F.
- Mix together butter, sugar, flour, baking powder, coconut milk, milk, vanilla and shaved coconut in a baking bowl.
- Divide the mixture between 4 small greased bunt pans or 1 large.
- Bake for about 18 minutes, or until set and golden.
- About 40-45 minutes for a large one.
- Turn upside down and serve with a sugar cookie star on top and a little powder sugar dusting.
Made it? Tell us about it–