Fresh pineapple is the most delicious thing ever. It’s sweet, juicy, and colorful.
1 can coconut milk
1 cup coconut water
1⁄3 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, cut into chunks
3 tablespoons coconut sugar
¼ cup water
2 tablespoons butter
- Place quinoa, coconut milk, and coconut water in a pot, and bring to a boil.
- Let it simmer for about 20 minutes or until the quinoa is tender. Stir often so it does not burn.
- In another pot, melt sugar and butter together.
- Add water; bring to a boil; and add the pineapple.
- Let the pineapple simmer in the mixture for 2 minutes.
- Serve the quinoa in bowl with the pineapple and syrup on top.
Made it? Tell us about it–