2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 stick salted butter, softened
1 cup sugar
3 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla exstract
1/4 teaspoon almond exstract
1 1/2 cups sour cream
2 cups fresh cranberries
3 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 1/2 cups plain flour
1 1/2 stick salted butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl mix together flour and baking powder.
- Butter a 9 inch square or round baking pan.
- Cream butter and sugar until light.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, stir well.
- Add vanilla, almond extract, sour cream and the flour mixture.
- Beat until combined.
- In a small bowl toss the cranberries with sugar.
- Fold them into the batter.
- Spoon the batter into the cake tin.
- In a small bowl work together sugar, flour and butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumbles on top of cake.
- Bake until golden brown, about 50 to 60 min.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar before serving.
Made it? Tell us about it–