Perfect for a decadent breakfast treat or as a not-too-sweet dessert!
You will need:
1 cup jasmine rice
5 cups water
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 vanilla bean, just
toasted almond flakes,
honey, for serving
- Place the rice, water, and salt in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Simmer on medium heat until al dente. Strain and allow to cool.
- Whip the cream and vanilla seeds until you have a smooth cream.
- Put a little of the cream aside and add the rest to the cold rice. Mix well.
- Serve in bowls with toasted almonds, honey, and extra cream on top.
Made it? Tell us about it–