A beautiful bread like this is served on every fall table in Germany.
2 cups all purpose flour
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup water
- Mix flour, salt, oil, and water in a bowl, mix until smooth.
- Leave it for at least 5 hours or better still overnight.
- Preheat oven to 370°F.
- Roll out on parchment paper and use a sharp knife to cut out a crown shape.
- Decorate with small balls of the dough, be creative.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Great with any kind of cheese!
Made it? Tell us about it–