Fresh and sweet!
1/4 watermelon, in pieces
1 cup water
juice from 2 limes
1/2 cup sugar
- Start by placing the water melon meat in a blander and whizz until it's a pulp, do this in batches and pour into a sifter that you place over a bowl. Discard the pulp.
- In a small saucepan bring water, lime and sugar to the boil and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Fill 4 mason jars with ice and sliced cucumber.
- Fill up 1/2 with the watermelon juice, the rest should be simple syrup, vodka and a splash of soda on top.
- Garnish with lemon and cucumber and enjoy.
I like vodka the best, but try with spicy rum or tequila.
Made it? Tell us about it–