Makes 12 large, or 24 mini cupcakes
1 stick butter, at room temperature
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup milk
1 jar store bought frosting
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and creamy.
- Add the eggs and beat well.
- Add, flour, baking powder, vanilla and milk; mix well.
- Fill paper cupcake liners three quarters full and bake until golden and firm to the touch, about 12 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Fill a piping bag with the frosting and decorate the cupcakes.
- Gently stick each one into a bamboo skewer.
Made it? Tell us about it–