My deviled eggs are not too devilish, just deliscious! Dill is one of my favorite flavors, it's practically the national herb in Norway where I grew up!
Makes 2 dozen
12 large eggs
4 oz soft goat cheese
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
2 tablespoons milk
salt & white pepper, to taste
pinch of chili flakes
- Hard boil the eggs and let them cool.
- Peel them and cut them in half.
- Remove the yolk and place in a bowl. Leave this bowl to the side.
- Wash the egg whites gently, dry them, and place them on a platter.
- Add cheese, Dijon, dill, and milk to the yolks and stir well.
- Season with salt and white pepper.
- Fill the egg whites with the mixture.
- Press the last egg yolk through a sifter and sprinkle gently over the eggs.
- Add some herbs and chili to serve.
Made it? Tell us about it–