From Mormor’s kitchen: Small potatoes cooked in butter and tossed in salt and dill. It’s so simple—it’s really a piece of heaven on a plate.
You will need:
3 lbs small potatoes (the smaller the better)
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons butter
salt and pepper, to taste
4 tablespoons dill, chopped
- Boil the potatoes until just done in salted water.
- Strain and place back in the pot on low heat.
- Add oil, butter, salt, and pepper.
- Let sit until the potatoes turn golden. Stir carefully to leave the potatoes in tact.
- Once done, add the dill on top, stir, and serve.
Made it? Tell us about it–